Choose the date(s) you are registering for:
We have decided to cancel the Sept 13 PDO since one of our staff members is on day 4 of a positive COVID result. Gratefully this staff member was not in close contact with many people. We feel it is in the best health interest of all to wait until Sept 20 to have PDO again. Thanks for your understanding. We will miss the kiddos for sure.
Thanks for joining us! We will not be able to display the dates for the whole season but we will have 6 weeks in advance available. We are planning to follow PV district calendar and will be open most Mondays other than holidays.
Medical Release and COVID-19 procedures